EXTERIOR & INTERIOR RESIDENTIAL PAINTING IN KAMLOOPS
Residential painting is an easy and cost-effective way to update your home! A new coat of paint brings life to your house and adds a curb appeal that welcomes you home everyday. We use only high-grade products and follow the best practices to ensure you get the highest quality result.
EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES
It’s always so amazing to see the impact of what a fresh and clean coat of paint can do to the presentation of your home! It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to repaint in similar colours, or if you’re looking to completely renew the look of your home–the transformation of a new paint job is always impressive!
A+ Painting’s expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of outdoor material:
- Siding: wood, stucco, vinyl, or hardie board
- Wooden window and door trim
- Fascia and Eavestrough/Gutters
- Decks, stairs, patios, fences and railings
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING SERVICES
It’s always so amazing to see the impact of what a fresh and clean coat of paint can do to the comfort of your home! It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to repaint in similar colours, or if you’re looking to completely renew the look of your home–the transformation of a new paint job is always impressive!
A+ Painting’s expert painters have years of experience painting in different types of homes with many different requirements.
OUR HOUSE PAINTERS PROCESS
We get that you’re busy, so our first priority is to make sure the painting job is as convenient as possible. After your initial estimate (usually lasts about 30 minutes), our office team will set up a call before your project date to go over all details:
- Confirm paint color and details
- Basic preparation measures
- Answer any questions you have about your upcoming painting project
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting outside:
- Cover or tie back plants and trees, and cover decks and walkways
- Pressure wash all surfaces that will be painted
- Mask off areas that are not to be painted
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls, scrape away and sand loose material
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting inside:
- Washing – All surfaces to be painted will be wiped to remove dust & debris
- Sanding- Spot sand any areas with peeling paint
- Drywall repair – Fill holes & imperfections
- Masking as required.
PAINT COLOR CONSULTATION
Choosing the right colours can be one of the hardest parts of the job. We carry paint products from a variety of suppliers so you will have ample options for your painting project. Best of all, you don’t have to do it by yourself! We’re happy to go over which colour options will work best in your situation during our initial estimate meeting.
Our estimator will walk you through the basics of house paint color schemes and ideas, and help you find the perfect colours for your space.
At A+ Painting, our estimator will create a personalized and detailed quote for you on the spot. All options will be separated by line item so you are able to make your decision as easily as possible. The total cost of your paint job will be shown on the quote, and you don’t have to worry about surprises on the final invoice.
WE HAVE 2 GOALS FOR EVERY PAINTING JOB!
For us, our main priority is that our customers are happy with the job they receive. We approach each new project with two goals in mind:
- We want to accomplish the job to a standard where you are happy to give us a 5-star review on Google or Facebook.
- We want to accomplish the job to a standard where you are happy to refer us to a friend or family member who could use a quote on our services.
Our crew leader will touch base with you midway through the job, but if there is ever any request that you have, just ask! 🙂
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your painting job today.