Commercial & New Build Painting
At A+ Painting we understand the specific needs of working on a commercial building. Our vans are clean and employees are uniformed, presentable and polite. Our professional team will get your job done quickly with as little interruption to your business and clientele as possible.
Our exterior commercial painting process
We get that you’re busy and have a business to run, so our first priority is to make sure the painting job is as convenient as possible. After your initial estimate (usually lasts about 30 minutes), our office team will set up a call before your project date to go over all details:
- Confirm paint color and details
- Basic preparation measures
- Answer any questions you have about your upcoming painting project
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting:
- Cover or tie back plants and trees, and cover decks and walkways
- Pressure wash all surfaces that will be painted
- Mask off areas that are not to be painted
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls, scrape away and sand loose material
At A+ Painting, our estimator will create a personalized and detailed quote for you on the spot. All options will be separated by line item so you are able to make your decision as easily as possible. The total cost of your paint job will be shown on the quote, and you don’t have to worry about surprises on the final invoice.
Schedule an appointment today
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your painting job today.